Pastor Tommy Bates has a unique calling and gift of God to bridge the gap of separation between “that which was” and “that which is” in the full-gospel movement. God uses him mightily to preach a contemporary message with the “old time” anointing. His ministry has no social, gender, racial, or generational barriers. All who come are blessed, and his ministry becomes “bread to the eater and seed to the sower.”
* Born in Covington, Kentucky, March 10, 1956
* Married to Tara M. Blanton, December 14, 1979, and has three children and three grandchildren:
* Thomas Eric Bates, born October 22, 1980 (Son)
* Joshua Eugene Bates, born July 1, 1982 (Son)
* Ashley Elizabeth Bates, born April 17, 1986 (Daughter)
* Emerson Jace Purvis, born March 16, 2006 (Grandaughter)
* Thomas Garrison Yellowhawk Bates, born May 20, 2007 (Grandson)
* Greylen Ross Ohiyesa Bates, born May 5, 2009 (Grandson)
* BA and MA in Education, Northern Kentucky University
* Community Family Church, Senior Pastor since 1981
Pastor Bates has appeared as a frequent guest on TBN, Daystar, TCT, The Inspirational Network, The Christian Television Network, and many other Christian television and radio outlets. He currently hosts his own television program, “Bridging the Gap,” which is viewed around the world. He was a special guest for many years on “Up on Melody Mountain” with Betty Jean Robinson.
Pastor Bates presently conducts crusades, conferences, and revivals throughout the United States and the world, seeing multiplied thousands come to Christ. The gifts of the Spirit follow his ministry with visible signs of transformation and miraculous healings.
|Lost and Found|
|Preached by Pastor Tommy Bates.|
More to Come